Zonal Sales Manager
TopStar Communications - Location: Kasama, Northern Province, Zambia, Northern
Topstar is a Zambian communications company that has come to offer Digital life to all Zambians. As an equal opportunity employer and fast growing company, we are currently looking for experienced candidate to fill the vacancy of Zonal Sales Manager.
- Formulate and implement sales policies that adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures the attainment of company’s sales goals and profitability.
- Prepares action plans by individuals for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Develop and maintain corporate customers
- Enlarge corporate sales market and achieve reservation sales targets
- Support the delivery, returning, payment, and reconciliation, etc
- Maintain good relationship with customers, and resolve the problem customers faced, dealing with customers’ complaints promptly, and collect market information
- Organize weekly sales report meeting and responsible for performance management which include performance plan, performance monitoring and assessment.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
- Assist new employee to familiarize themselves with the company and target market
- Any other tasks assigned by the upper management.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or any other related filed.
- 4-8 Years working experience in Telecommunications Company or profit making organization.
- Local Residents will be given priority.
- Computer Literacy, Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to adapt to Change
- Able to mentor and coach subordinates
- Possess strong product and system knowledge.
- Excellent communications, writing and analytical skills and Problem solving skills.