TopStar Communications - Location: Choma, Southern Province, Zambia, Southern
Topstar is a Zambian communications company that has come to offer Digital life to all Zambians. As an equal opportunity employer and fast growing company, we are currently looking for experienced candidate to fill the vacancy of Zone Manager.
- To develop and implement the strategic zonal plan in line with the business strategy/ plan
- To ensure that all zonal activities are aligned to the overall business requirements.
- Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the zonal plan with all the functional departments of the company, including finance, Human resources, logistics, sales and marketing.
- Responsible to assist recruitment efforts by assessing each prospective staff and assigning them in the best possible position or location.
- To provide guidance, coordinate resources, mentor and motivate staff and district managers
- Responsible to ensure continuous improvement of the region in terms of productivity, customer service thereby meeting zonal goals.
- To conduct store and site visits to assess the conditions and recommend changes
- To conduct periodic performance evaluations to ensure that their team is on the right path to achieving the goals
- To identify business opportunities and gaps and leverage on these with the expectation to grow the brand.
- To develop, implement and monitor business processes, policies and procedures in respect of functional activities (Installations, customer service, logistics, finance and sales) in the respective region.
- To ensure the zone adheres to all company policies, and related legislation.
- To prepare, review and report on budgets and expenditure thereof.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or any other related filed.
- 4-8 Years working experience in Telecommunications Company or profit making organization.
- Local Residents will be given priority.
- Computer Literacy, Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to adapt to Change
- Able to mentor and coach subordinates
- Possess strong product and system knowledge.
- Excellent communications, writing and analytical skills and Problem solving skills.