Sales and Traffic Agent
Turkish Airlines - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Do you want to become a member of rapidly growing Turkish Airlines?
Turkish Airlines is looking for a Sales and Traffic Agent in Lusaka Office, Zambia
To carry out Reservation/Booking, Ticket Sales, Information and Passenger Traffic (Check-in, Manifest preparation) services at the Sales Office / Airport Office or at both, as designated by the Sales Manager and Airport Manager.
· Calculates the fare and arranges the route as per requests of the passengers; provides information to the passengers in relation to schedule, fares (APT-ABC); and ensures the required coordination.
· Performs reservation/booking for the passengers applying to the counter, in person; uses CRT, and performs ticketing.
· Issues tickets for Domestic and International lines, MCOs (Manual Change Orders), Excess Baggage Ticket; changes such tickets; and performs the processes in relation to return of the same.
· Performs Endorsement and Rerouting processes.
· Welcomes the aircraft; and ensures coordination and communication by and between the crew, handling agent, catering, cleaning, air traffic, customs and immigration.
· Ensures that all daily flight documents are prepared in full and complete; places the orders for daily catering service ; and keeps any and all kinds of records in relation to the flights.
· Performs reservation/booking; and files the post-flight documents accurately and in full; and performs statistical actions in respect of the flight coupons.
· In respect of processes for Lost Baggage, ensures that any lost baggage is found and delivered to their owners, by ensuring coordination with the handling agent.
· Carries out the necessary FIM processes in case of issuance of a FIM (Flight Interrupt Manifest).
Desired Skills & Experience
· Minimum high school graduation (2/4 years of university degree is preferred)
· Permission to live and work in Zambia (The Company will not provide or assist with work and residence permits)
· Experience in civil aviation or tourism(min 1 year)
· Good command of English and local languages
· Availability to work in shifts, including overnight
· Being a team player
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Good knowledge and experience of a major Computer Reservations System
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Sense of responsibility
· Ability to make decisions accurately and effectively