TyreKing - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Purpose of the Job: Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, pro table selling, meeting sales targets, growing market share and effective management of branch assets, operations and personnel. He/she should demonstrate experience in managing Branch team performance to reach their targets. He/she should demonstrate ability to manage fitment services, identify new business opportunities, generating and managing sales leads
- Meet assigned branch targets
- Business acquisition and customer retention through CRM initiatives
- Manage staff performance for quality delivery of Sales and Workshop Services delivery to customers (timely service & handle customer complaints) and ensure workshop equipment is in good working order.
- Ensure credit transactions adhere to the approved credit policy of the company
- Orders the right stock in timely manner and ensure all stock documentation is updated daily & closed before close of the branch
- Plan and implement performance appraisals for Branch staff in conjunction with HR
- Ensure branch staff adheres to safety policies and procedures of the company and all Assets are maintained in good condition and report timely for maintenance requirements.
Requirements: Candidates must: Hold a diploma in a sales/ business discipline with at least 5 years relevant branch oversight experience. Tyre sales or automobile industry sales experience will be a definite added advantage. Must be a member of Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM) with a valid driving license.