TyreKing - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Purpose of Job: To direct and oversee all day to day financial activities of the company including preparation of current financial reports as well as summaries and forecasts for future business growth. Manage Funds/Treasury, Financial Reporting, Budgets, Statutory compliance, Policies/procedures, Risk Management, Forex management, Manage Debtors, certain HR & Administration and relevant finance Operations.
- Prepare financial position and financial results in accordance with IASs & IFRSs by due dates
- Prepare reports and analyze projections of sales, profit and cash flows against actual figures, budgeted expenses, also analyzes and
- Interprets management / financial reports and advise management timely
- Oversee the management of the credit policy, receivables and payables and to operate an e active cash flow plan for the Company
- Review and control Operating Expenses
- Review and manage Forex exposure
- Preparation of Annual Operating and Capital budgets and variances analysis well on time for approval by Directors. Ensure adherence to statutory reporting, assessment and remittance of statutory dues
- Develop and implement financial policies for internal controls.
- Ensure effective management of staff performance within Finance Department is done
Requirements: The suitable candidate should possess a full ACCA or CIMA or Degree in Accounting or equivalent and must be a member of ZICA, Knowledge of computer environment, databases, Navision accounting software and proficiency in Excel spreadsheets, modeling, must have five (5) to Eight years’ experience in financial management out of which 3 years as financial controller or similar senior position.