Sales & Marketing Manager
TyreKing - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Purpose of Job: The suitable candidate should be able to demonstrate applied marketing and business strategies that result in sales growth, improved customer satisfaction and retention levels. He/she should have a proven track record of growing national level market share through active management of sales operations in a network of branches, developing new business acquisition strategies, improving brand reputation, marketing, managing sales teams’ performance, coaching and mentoring them to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Develop Sales and Marketing goals/objectives for Tyre King in the short, medium and long term.
- Achieve the agreed company sales targets
- Set new business prospecting targets and ensure that all sales staff is actively prospecting.
- Plan sales approaches and pitches. Interact with customers and work with branches to develop proposals that speak to customer needs
- Ensuring customer complaints are resolved timely & feedback
- Analyze and improve the revenue & profitability of workshop services, protect workshop revenue
- Monitor and measure brand equity /strength and reinforce brand promise at each point of customer contact
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales return
- Identify and carry out training needs of the Sales teams
- Take the lead in carrying out performance appraisals for Branch Managers and Supervisors in conjunction with HR in a timely manner.
Requirements: The suitable candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or Engineering or an equivalent field with minimum 5 years experience in a managerial position looking after a network of at least 3 branches/sales outlets, be members of Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM) with a valid driving license. A strong background in Tyre sales, Tyre fitment services or automobile industry would be an added advantage.