Hydraulic Design Engineer
Veolia - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Seureca is the Veolia Consulting Engineers unit, providing expert solutions for utilities, public organizations, and industries to efficiently manage their water, waste, and energy services.
We provide support in master plan and feasibility studies, design and project management, and technical assistance to operations.
Contributing directly to customers’ sustainability performance in the public and private sectors, Seureca allows clients to develop while also protecting the environment.
Seureca is a member of the Veolia Group, global leader in resource management, with 160 years of experience in water, waste, and energy services.
Seureca is looking for an Hydraulic Design Engineer.
- Field surveys and data collection.
- Modelling (Epanet, Watercad, sewercad) and hydraulic design.
- Detailed design and tender documentation.
- Works supervision.
- Technical support to water services providers
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- Educational background: Hydraulic and/or Civil Engineering
- Previous experience: 1 year – Water and sanitation systems design ... (network, WTP, Pumping
- stations.). An experience in an African country would be a plus.
- Skills: Hydraulic, modelling, Autocad, GIS
- Languages: Fluent in English & French
- Other: Motivated
Length of the assignment: 12 months