Human Resource Trainee
VITALITE - Lusaka, Lusaka
The VITALITE HR Department is responsible for the management of the company’s staff and for any administrative matters relating to them. As the company is growing, we are looking for a sound candidate to join the team as a Human Resources Trainee.
This is an opportunity to:
- join a growing company with the view of assisting the department in an administrative capacity.
- develop skills and experience in Human Resources.
- Diploma / Certificate in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in Human Resources.
- Grade 12 Certificate with good Mathematics & English.
- Excellent user of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Works well under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
- Eager to succeed in HR and to take up a career in clerical capacity.
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- “What are 5 key strategies for hiring new staff effectively??” (min.300 words)
- 2 References (previous employers)
- Copy of all academic certificates