Business Analytics & Risk Intern
VITALITE Zambia - Lusaka, Lusaka
VITALITE’s Business Analytics & Risk department reviews and assesses the business’ performance using various analytical tools and is on the look out for an intern to assist the department with its endeavours for a three (3) month period.
The Business Analytic & Risk intern will be expected to:
- Be very familiar with Microsoft Excel and any other IT software packages to assist with the preparation of business analytics reports.
- Have a good mathematical understanding to run statistical tests.
- Work in an organized manner to meet deadlines.
- Grade 12 certificates with good Mathematics and English grades.
- Diploma with majors in either Economics, Monitoring & Evaluation or Business studies.
- 1-2 years of work experience in Business Analytics or Business Administration.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Very comfortable with IT and the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Highly organized.
- Strategically minded.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Thrives under pressure and works well towards deadlines.
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- Essay: “Numbers and Analytics – how can these contribute to the success of a business? Please provide at least 5 examples.” (min. 300 words)
- 2 References (previous employers or academic references)
- Copy of any academic certificates