Human Resource Coordinators
VITALITE Zambia - Lusaka, Lusaka
The VITALITE HR Department is responsible for the management of the company’s staff and administrative matters relating to them. We are currently hiring for the position of Coordinator. This is an opportunity to implement your strategic and supervisory capabilities whilst making use of your HR experience in a fast-paced team environment.
The Human Resources Coordinator will be expected to run and supervise anything relating to:
- Employee & Performance Management
- Training & Development
- Compensation & Benefits
- Recruitment & Selection
- Grade 12 with excellent Mathematics and English results.
- Bachelors and/or Master Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- 5+ years Human Resources experience.
- 2+ years team management experience.
- Familiar with Zambian labor laws.
- Excellent user of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong communicator (written & spoken).
- Structured & systematic approach to work.
- Works well under pressure and able to deadlines.
- Motivated & enthusiastic.
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- Essay: “You have a team of 3 – which 5 daily key strategies do you make use of to ensure that your team is effectively run?” (min. 300 words)
- 2 References (previous employers or academic references)
- Copy of any academic certificates