VITALITE Zambia - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast growing towards being the best service and distribution company that benefits the larger bracket of Zambian people, that is found in rural Zambia.
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Marketing Assistant in the Marketing Department.
Purpose of the Role
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for assisting in organizing campaigns and also develop new strategies that will help achieve the departmental goals.
The Marketing Assistant will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Assist in the development and distribution of marketing and promotional material.
- Creation of content for various media channels.
- Assist in market research and analysis.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes;
- Grade 12 certificate (good Mathematics & English results).
- At least two (2) years’ experience in sales / marketing.
- Diploma in related field.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong marketing track record.
- Professional & Proactive attitude.
- Willing to travel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Social medial experience.
- Should have a creative mind-set and willing to learn.
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- “Please describe the 6 months plan you would recommend to support the opening of a new shop in a town where VITALITE has never had a shop before” (min.300words)
- 2 References (Previous Employers)