Human Resource Manager
Water Resources Management Authority - Lusaka, Lusaka
The Water Resources Management Authority (WARMA) is a statutory body incorporated under the Water Resources Management (WRM) Act No. 21 of 2011. The mandate of WARMA is to preserve and protect Zambia’s ground and surface water resources and regulate the abstraction, allocation, use, development and management of water in a sustainable manner.
WARMA seeks to recruit for the following positions to be based at the WARMA Head Office in Lusaka. These are senior positions that are of value to the institution. WARMA is an equal opportunity employer and as such applications are hereby invited from Zambian citizens only.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
As Human Resources Manager you will be required to maintain, motivate and develop an efficient and effective cadre of staff in WARMA that will enable the organization attain its institutional and operational goals.
- A full and genuine Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O levels including English and Mathematics.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or Administration.
- A Masters qualification would be an added advantage.
- Must be a member of the ZIHRM.
- A self-starter.
- At least five (05) years’ work experience in Human Resources Management at senior level in a reputable organization or company with diverse staff teams
- Experience in developing HR systems in an organization
- Knowledgeable of the Zambian labour, health and insurance laws
- Computer literate
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be expected to perform the following key functions:
recommend changes as may be necessary.
information about policies, job duties, working conditions, salaries and employee benefits.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Good oral and written skills
- Proficient IT skills – Microsoft Word/Excel/ Project
- Good interpersonal skills
- A team player
- Attention to detail
- A self-starter, proactive and should be able to work with minimum supervision.