Yalelo Limited - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Our fast paced business is seeking an Experienced and Professional Financial Manager to join our team. This position will play a key role in the organization’s financial strategy and security. ‘The Finance manager will be responsible for Yalelo’s operational financial accounting activities including management reporting and statutory reporting – in line with company policy and IFRS.
- Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine present and forecasted financial health of the company
- Manage the preparation and publication of departmental and organization financial documents
- Collaborate with management and executive team on development and execution of funding strategies
- Examine financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and acceptable financial principles
- Develop or recommend solutions for problems or situations
The Right-Fit candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in a financial management position
- Proven strategic planning experience at the management level
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are what Yalelo is looking for, please send in your application. We look forward to hearing from you.