Human Resource Assistant
Yalelo Limited - Location: Siavonga, Southern Province, Zambia, Southern
Yalelo is seeking a highly analytical, meticulous and hands-on HR assistant with experience in the FMCG industry. The HR Assistant will report directly to the Production- HR Business Partner.
The Right-Fit candidate will:
- Perform generalist HR functions
- Handle employee records
- Update the HR database with current information.
- Address employee queries
- Assist with coordinating HR projects
- Monitor Time & Attendance compliance and all other HR and employee management policies
- Prepare and submit monthly IR reports that include, labour turnover, absenteeism, absentees, Sick Leave, Annual Leave, etc.
- Manage and maintain all Industrial Relations data.
- Speak Fluently in conversational Tonga
Our HR assistant should have:
- Minimum of 2 years HR experience
- BA/BSc Degree in Human Resources Management or any other relevant fields
- Refined knowledge of Zambian labour legislation and regulations
- Knowledge in Implementation of best-practice HR policies and procedures
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Recruitment & Selection – interviewing skills
- Knowledge in HR Systems development and implementation
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office software
- Be able to work in a team.
- Be detail-oriented and meticulous.
- ZIHRM Membership
Honesty: Must always convey accurate data to management. Honesty is critical to help management problem solve any issues.
Multi-tasking: Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and follow procedures exactly, every time.
Communication: Demonstrate effective communication and professionalism at all levels. Must be able to effectively communicate in English (both written and verbal).
Great Attendance: Must be able to maintain attendance (48 hour/week) and work with limited supervision.
Judgment: Demonstrate professional judgment, relate all information and data to management. 100% accuracy expected and must be prepared to discuss any issues that deviate from normal laboratory procedures.
Flexibility: Adapts to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities.
If this is YOU, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!!