Yalelo Limited - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
The Logistics manager will be responsible of leading all operational aspects of the Yalelo order-to-deliver process, providing management reporting for the Head of Supply Chain.
- Driving continuous improvement to achieve consistently excellent inbound and outbound customer service On-Time, In-Full to customers.
- Supporting customer-facing team on any customer-specific action plans involving Logistics, and improving Logistics and Supply Chain Management results.
- Working with Finance team to ensure management of costs across the Logistics network to
- deliver annual plan cost targets.
- Responsibility for contracts and performance of all external 3PL-managed transporters and all haulier inbound and outbound processes.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistently high level of stock integrity across the logistics network, and effective management of slow moving stock.
- Executing the Yalelo Logistics strategy and leading the changes required to transform the Logistics network into a world-class operation at benchmark-level costs.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
If you are what Yalelo is looking for, please send in your application. We look forward to hearing from you.