Yalelo Limited - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Yalelo is a leading supplier and pioneer of aquaculture in Zambia, bringing together local resources and world-leading practices. Founded in 2011, we have grown quickly to become the leading fisheries firm in Zambia and among the largest aquaculture firms in Africa. We breed and grow our tilapia on the shores of Lake Kariba and sell our product fresh nation-wide.
We are seeking a future-focused Management Accountant, looking to hit the ground running and strengthen execution within the financial operations unit of our rapidly growing business.
The Right-Fit candidate has:
- Analytical Skills
- Operational Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Is strategic and tactical.
- CIMA, full ACCA/ZICA
- Complete understanding of double-entry principles & accounting standards
- Computer literate with working knowledge of accounting packages (Sage Evolution)
- Strong communication skills.
- 4 years+ relevant work experience (e.g. agribusiness, industrial, FMCG)