Yalelo is seeking a highly analytical, self-starter, enthusiastic and hands-on Quality Systems and Document Controller who is to work under the Quality Lead.
This position is open to Zambians only.
Location: The role will be primarily based out of Siavonga
The Right-Fit candidate will:
• To implement and control quality management systems within the business.
• Good understanding of the principles and practices of Quality Management System
• Understanding of process control within a Fish production/process environment
• Quality management system maintained, reviewed and continuously improved to meet customer requirements
• Design systems document format
• Number documentation
• Issue approved documents
• Withdrawal obsolete documents
Our Microbiology Lab Technician should have:
• Minimum Advance Certificate is Science Laboratory Technology/ Diploma of Science in Chemistry/Microbiology/Production Management
• Minimum 3-6 months on the job training in Quality Management Systems
• Ideal 6-9 months on the job training in Quality Management Systems
• Honesty: Must always convey accurate data to management. Honesty is critical to help management problem solve any issues.
• Multi-tasking: Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and follow procedures exactly, every time.
• Communication: Demonstrate effective communication and professionalism at all levels. Must be able to effectively communicate in English (both written and verbal).
• Great Attendance: Must be able to maintain attendance (48 hour/week) and work with limited supervision.
• Judgment: Demonstrate professional judgment, relate all information and data to management. 100% accuracy expected and must be prepared to discuss any issues that deviate from normal laboratory procedures.
• Flexibility: Adapts to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities.