Store Supervisor – Chilanga
Yalelo Limited - Location: Chilanga, Lusaka Province, Zambia, all the provinces
Yalelo is seeking highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individuals with a passion for customer service in the following for our New Chilanga Store.
Are you an A-player? Then you are what we are looking for to fill the following roles:
Store Supervisor x 2
The Right-Fit candidates will:
- Provide superior customer service
- Be actively involved in store operations from stock receipt to stock control to housekeeping to customer experience management.
- Bear responsibility for the safe-keeping of company assets
Provide custodianship of the cold supply chain for our highly perishable product
- Maintain accountability for result achievement
- Ensure HSE guidelines are adhered to, ensuring the safety of customers, staff and visitors to the outlet
- Merchandise stock
- Communicate all promotional material and keep all branding to high quality
- 18+ months’ work experience (preferably in a structured environment)
- Physically fit and able to carry weights in excess of 20kgs
- Ability to meet and exceed set goals
- Computer literate with experience of POS terminals (preferred)
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Welcoming, and, responsive to customer needs
- Analysing sales, customer relations and forecasting market demand
These are full-time positions and the successful candidates must be available to work weekdays and weekends.