is a leading supplier and pioneer of aquaculture in Zambia, bringing together local resources and world-leading practices. Founded in 2011, we have grown quickly to become the leading fisheries firm in Zambia and among the largest aquaculture firms in Africa. We breed and grow our tilapia on the shores of Lake Kariba and sell our product fresh nation-wide.
Yalelo is looking for a highly motivated Regional Sales Manager Southern Region to be based in
and be accountable for achieving sales goals and maximising revenue. This encompasses providing direction and leadership to the sales team in order to generate new business, retain superior levels of customer satisfaction and continually expand the company's market share. Responsibilities
- Sales Execution:
- - Maximize Revenue: Optimise sales volumes and average selling price (ASP), and minimize product losses in order to maximize revenue from available production.
- Customer Relationship Management:
- - Regularly solicit (and act upon) customer feedback in order to understand their needs and to build satisfaction and loyalty
- Strategy Development:
- - Advise the Executive team on pricing, sales channel, and marketing strategies
- - Share key insights relating to market trends, sales climate, consumer
product preferences, and competitor actions
- Sales Administration and Reporting:
- - Complete timely and accurate management reporting (daily & monthly)
- - Sales documentation: Ensure prompt invoicing of customers and management of GRNs or any other relevant paperwork
- Team Management and Development:
- - Shift planning: Oversee systematic shift planning for all Sales activities which lays out shift duties by employee in advance
- - In conjunction with HR and the Commercial Director, lead organizational planning and recruitment efforts for the department
- Interdepartmental Collaboration:
- - Contribute to clear definition of roles in the functional spaces where Sales connects with other Yalelo departments
- Degree holder of BSc in Commerce, Economics, Marketing or other relevant discipline with working knowledge of sales and marketing in a competitive environment.
- Minimum 5 Years' experience in FMCG sector (cold-chain would be advantageous)
- Valid driver's license (Manual/Auto) with a minimum of 2 years' experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to confidently address and present to a range of audiences.
- MS Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to increase profitability through key accounts and put in a place an effective revenue cycle management
- Planning, organisation and analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to communicate effectively at the appropriate level.