Yalelo - Lusaka, Lusaka
ZAMBIA’S #1 FISH!
Yalelo is seeking Two (2) highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individuals with a passion for customer service in the role of Security Supervisor.
At Yalelo, we work in a fast-paced environment where to detail and proactive initiative is critical to the success of the business, The primary purpose of this role is to provide warehousing & logistics distribution and maintenance and delivery of fish commodity and other goods in accordance with agreed
customer service levels.
The Right-Fit candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Work independently and within a team;
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain composure under pressure in a fast-paced
- Professional work ethic and not afraid of hard work
- Manage Access control, goods movement & site stock loss prevention from warehousing, transit, stores, and lake.
- Ensure timely reportingm adequate guard deployment and effective supervision.
- Maintain professional conduct preventing sabotage and assets theft.
- Motivate and build Strong teams that will aim for the same goals.
- Industrial SecurityManagement
- Certificate in Security Management
- 3 years of experience in the military, police, or private security is required.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Disciplined, Honest, Proactive, Resourceful, Tactful
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends.