Zambart - Lusaka, Lusaka
Research and Development to Improve Health for All
ZAMBART is a research-focused non-governmental organisation that conducts research on HIV and Tuberculosis to help control and mitigate the impact of the dual epidemic. ZAMBART staff form an interdisciplinary team with a range of expertise including epidemiology, clinical science, social science, laboratory, operations research, health systems and services research, health policy analysis, health economics, health communication research compliance and counselling.
ZAMBART under the TREATS study has vacancies in the following positions:
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT – LUSAKA
Reporting directly to the Executive Director (ED), the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The primary role of the The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Executive Director and the Director of Research.
- High National Diploma in Administration or other relevant field
- Excellent computer skills in word, excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent personal and communication skills with ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent written English
- Ability to self-motivate and work in an unsupervised environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of MS project and MS access
The appointment is for an initial period of two (2) years.