Zambia Air Services Training Institute - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
Zambia Air Services Training Institute (ZASTI) is an Institution under the Ministry of Transport and Communication whose mandate is to provide needed human resource for the aviation industry. The Institute would like to recruit Zambians to fill the following vacant position.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Perform and Control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data and flowcharts.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and documentation process.
- BS Degree in Accounting/ CAA/CIMA
- Advanced computer skill in Pastel Accounting Package
- Proven Working experience as an internal auditor
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures: laws, rules and regulations
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports