The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency (ZCSA) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Commerce, Trade and Industry. The Agency was established by the Compulsory StandardsAct No. 3 of 2017 of the Laws of Zambia. The Act mandates the Agency, among others, to administer, maintain and ensure compliance to compulsory standards for public safety, health and protection of both consumers and the environment.
The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency wishes to invite suitably qualified and experienced Zambian nationals to fill the following vacant position:
DIRECTOR – CORPORATE SERVICES (01)
(A) KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To periodically manage and coordinate the development and implementation of policies in order to provide guidance in the operations ofthe Agency.
- To effectively manage and coordinate human resources management functions in order to enhance staff morale and optimize utilization of human resource in the Agency.
- To effectively manage and coordinate human resource development functions in order to facilitate staff development and enhance staff performance.
- To timely manage and coordinate provision of administrative and logistical support services in order to facilitate efficient and effective operations of the Agency.
- To effectively manage and coordinate communication and public relations functions in order to promote a positive image of the Agency.
- To effectively manage and coordinate development of ICT business solutions in order to improve service delivery in operations of the Agency
- To effectively manage and coordinate the monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of Agency programmes in order to assess the impact of service delivery and provide appropriate intervention measures.
- To timely manage and coordinate preparation of departmental, quarterly and Agency’s annual reports in order to facilitate informed decision making.
- To effectively manage and coordinate the development of work plans and implementation of the Annual Performance Appraisal System (APAS) in order to monitor and evaluate performance.
- To effectively manage and coordinate human and other material resources in order to facilitate achievement of objectives.
(B) QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Full Form V/Grade 12 Certificate,
- Degree in Social Science, Business Administration or its equivalent
- Minimum eight (8) years’ work experience with 4 years at Management level
- Management skills
- Ability to write technical reports
- Good analytical skills
- Good Communication skills- both written and oral
- High level of integrity and confidentiality, sober character, ethical and capable of working independently.
These positions are in Senior Management category and on three (3) year fixed term renewable contract.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share