Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision, in the Commercial Division under the Treasury & Investment Management Department to be based at Head Office and in Kitwe:
DEALER TREASURY SALES (X2) – LUSAKA (1); KITWE (1)
As an active member of the Treasury Sales Function, this role requires the Dealer to be the preferred contact point to external and internal customers in provision of superior quality Treasury and Investment related Products and Services to Clients, especially Corporate Clients. Contributing to the development of business opportunities in collaboration with other key product, service and risk control teams in the Bank and enhancement of the customer, treasury service and product offering are the expected deliverables in this role.
Under the supervision of the Head Treasury Sales, the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities:-
- Execute strategy on allocated portfolio, periodic performance management and reporting.
- Develop and manage close contacts with portfolio of customers and internal business partners to ensure provision of timely treasury and structured product solutions to customers.
- Deliver required budget from managed portfolio and other key performance expectations.
- Assist in providing corporate clients with superior service through increased client contact.
- Develop partnership with Relationship Managers to jointly generate and grow profitable business.
- Manage existing client relationship and constantly tap new business by effective alignment of client’s need.
- Ensure speed, competitiveness and quality of pricing for the Bank’s clients.
- Contribute towards increasing volumes by agreed percentage each year, maximising the Treasury profits.
- Actively participate in the expansion treasury business and expand the Bank’s customer base
- Deliver consistent and enhanced customer experience to managed portfolio of customers.
- Keep customers informed of market conditions and developments through various channels and publications.
- Be part of a collaborative team delivering on the Bank’s treasury strategy.
- Be part of the team that delivers the Bank’s brand promise.
- Ensure compliance with Bank policies, regulatory directives and statutory requirements.
- External: Local Regulators on statutory matters
- Internal: All Divisions
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects.
- University Degree in relevant subject.
- Treasury Qualification such as ACI or ACT is an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years banking management experience.
- Knowledge of banking products, services and policies and/or other specialist knowledge required to undertake the role.
JOB CORE COMPETENCIES
- Verbal and written communication
- Delighting customers/Customer service orientation
- Presentation and facilitation