Digital Products Specialist
Zambia National Commercial Bank PLC - Lusaka, Lusaka
Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision, in the Digital Banking Division under the Digital Products and Marketing Department at Head Office:-
DIGITAL PRODUCTS SPECIALIST (X1)
Responsible for developing, modifying, implementing and monitoring the Bank’s Digital Products and Product Strategies to ensure effective and efficient Product Management, Service delivery and the profitability of the Bank.
Under the supervision of the Head Usage, Retention and Products Management, the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities: –
- To identify and understand needs, opportunities and market requirements for product development or enhancement in liaison with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- To develop and manage the Digital Products go-to-market plan, in liaison with the leadership team.
- To maximise the ROI and optimise Digital Products to achieve the business goals.
- To analyse customer and end-user engagement metrics and make data-driven decisions about product improvements for the Digital customer segments.
- To understand the Digital customer segment/sub segments and anticipate their product needs through regular engagement with relevant stakeholders.
- To manage the Digital product portfolio life cycle.
- To recommend new products to develop as well as existing products to enhance or decommission based on respective customer needs analysis and product performance reviews.
- To ensure product delivery through all available Digital channels and ensure product optimisation and utilisation.
- To work closely with the Digital Marketing Specialist and Digital Channels Specialist to drive Product optimisation and utilisation.
- To provide input for the preparation of product training materials for the relevant stakeholders.
- To identify and manage risks associated with the Bank’s products in liaison with Digital Risk Department and implement approved modifications to mitigate the risks.
- Adherence to the Bank’s Policies, Processes, Objectives and Initiatives.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management.
- External: Regulators, Service Providers
- Internal: All Divisions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects.
- Degree in a relevant field or professional qualification from a recognised university.
- Minimum: At least three (3) years’ experience in Banking, Product Development and Sales.
- Knowledge of banking practices and operations, the external and regulatory environment.
- Experience in and ability to implement strategies for meeting the Bank’s objectives pertaining to product delivery.
- In-depth knowledge of the local market, customers and competitors, and ability to understand and interpret customer needs.
- A strong understanding of the customer segmentation principles.
- Strong knowledge of Bank Digital Products and Channels.
- Understanding of the Digital Product market demands.
- Proven ability to work with a large cross functional team.
- Business insight and risk awareness.
JOB CORE COMPETENCIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Drive for results/goal oriented
- Business case preparation and analysis
- Leadership and influencing skills
- Team player