Zambia Revenue Authority - Location: Zambia, Lusaka
In line with our corporate priorities aimed at ensuring the optimisation of revenue collection and increased tax compliance on hand and the need to effectively manage the numerous challenges and opportunities in the fast changing business environment on the other, we are seeking highly motivated, result-oriented, well-qualified and experienced professionals to fill the following vacancies in the Authority.
DRIVER -ZRA09 (3)
Reporting directly to the Head Driver/Divisional Transport Controller. the job holder will be responsible for the day-to-day facilitation,’driving cf officers in the field and ensuring that the vehicle’s are in good condition at all times.
- Drive ZRA officers in the field.
- Carry out assignments timely and update log books and work tickets for operational vehicles every time the vehicle is used.
- Ensure that vehicles are in proper working cordition at all times through daily checking tor Oil and water and any defects and reporting any problems to the Head Driver.
- Ensure that the vehicle is clean at all times.
- Grade twelve (12) School Certificate or General Certificate Of Education (GCE) equivalent
- Class C Valid Drivers’ License
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant post qualifying work experience as a Driver
- Mechanical Knowledge as added advantage
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- High levels of integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills – Word, excel