Zambia Revenue Authority - Location: Zambia, Lusaka
In line with our corporate priorities aimed at ensuring the optimisation of revenue collection and increased tax compliance on hand and the need to effectively manage the numerous challenges and opportunities in the fast changing business environment on the other, we are seeking highly motivated, result-oriented, well-qualified and experienced professionals to fill the following vacancies in the Authority.
HEAD CHEF ZRA07 (01)
Reporting directly to the Human Resource Manager—Trairing Centre, the job holder will be responsible for supporting the ZRA business by planning, supervising and preparing high quality satisfying meals at the ZRA Training Centre in Chelstone.
- Plans, directs and supervises the food preparation and cooking activities in the kitchen.
- Checks the quality of raw and cooked products to ensure that standards are met.
- Estimates amounts and costs of required supplies such as food and ingredients.
- Orders or requisitions equipment, food and Other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Co-ordinates planning, budgeting, and purchasing for all the food operations within the establishment.
- Analyses recipes ane to assign prices to required supplies such as food items, beverages and Other ingredients prior to each training event
- Offers advice on suitable recipes for targeted participants.
- Records production and operation data/statistcs on specified forms.
- Prepares and cook food of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guest or functions.
- Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that set standards are observed
- Maintains high standards of hygiene in the kitchen and surrounding areas
- Observes Health and safety regulations at all times and as stipulated by the Zambian laws.
- Report all faults on kitchen equipment and supplies
- Grade twelve ( 12) School Certificate/General Certificate Of Education (GCE) Equivalent
- Minimum of a Certificate in Food Production
- Minimum Offive years work experience in the food industry
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Pleasant personality
- Customer focus
- Trustworthy/of high integrity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Team-player