Zambia Revenue Authority - Location: Zambia, Lusaka
In line with our corporate priorities aimed at ensuring the optimisation of revenue collection and increased tax compliance on hand and the need to effectively manage the numerous challenges and opportunities in the fast changing business environment on the other, we are seeking highly motivated, result-oriented, well-qualified and experienced professionals to fill the following vacancies in the Authority
PERSONAL SECRETARY – ZRA07 (1)
Reporting directly to theAssistant Director-Purchasing and Supplies, the job holder will be responsible for providing Secretarial Services to the office of the Assistant Director.
- Drafting and typing Memorandums. Letters and any other communication.
- Responsible for maintaining a sound filing system for correspondence and other documents held in the office of the Assistant Director.
- Receiving, recording, monitoring and co-coordinating business correspondence from taxpayers and Other units within Zambia Revenue Authority.
- Receiving and screening of visitors and business and personal telephone calls received.
- Responsible for procurement of beverages for Assistant Director’s office.
- Fixing appointments for Assistant Director.
- Scanning/Photocopying copies for Assistant Director’s Office.
- General office management.
- Grade twelve (12) School Certificate or Equivalent
- Three years’ work experience in secretarial
- Certificate in Secretarial or equivalent with Shorthand Speed of 90 WPM and Typing Speed of 55 WPM.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- High levels Of integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills – Word, excel