Administration and Human Resource Manager
ZCAS - Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia, Lusaka
ADMINISTRATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Reporting to: Registrar/Board Secretary
Purpose of Job
To assist the Registrar/Board Secretary in providing support to the Centre in the areas of Administration and Human Resource Management thereby facilitating achievement of the Centre’s business objective and the necessary culture changes.
1. Formulate, develop and implement Human Resource policies and procedures with respect to the following:
(i) Recruitment ard Selection
(ii) Training and Development
(iii) Industrial Relations and Employee illelfare
(iv) Salary Administration
2. Assist the Registrar to recruit and induct new members of staff.
3. Assist the Registrar with negotiations for salaries and Conditions of Service and holding consultative meetings with the Union.
4. Interpret and implements the Centres Terms and conditions of Service.
5. Assist the Registrar/Board Secretary to administer, monitor and review the Staff Performance Management and Development System.
6. Assist the Registrar/Board Secretary to coordinate and monitor Training Needs Analysis and ensures effective planning and implementation of training and development programmes and other learning events at the Centre.
7. Manage the Personnel Information System aimed at maintain up to date personnel records and aggregate data required for establishment control, management Reports and administration of human resource procedures.
8. Ensure that Job Descriptions are formulated and agreed upon with Heads of department, supervisors and job holders.
9. Administer the Centres Disciplinary Code and grievance Procedures so as to maintain discipline and Industrial harmony.
10. Control usage ofthc Ccntres pool vchicles and ensures that all vehicles are ensured and road worthy at all times.
11. Ensure effective and effcient security service provision at the centre to safeguard members ofstaff, students and the Centres property.
12. Coordinate the disciplinary processes for members of staff and mediates in employee disputes.
13. Prepare separation notices and conduct exit interviews.
Qualifications and Other Requirements
(i) Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum offive (5) “O” levels including English and Mathematics.
(ii) Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management ora related field.
(iii) Mastert Degree in Human Resource Managementor a related field.
(iv) Five (5) years post qualifying work experience at Managerial level.
(v) Conversant with Zambian Labour Laws and other statutes of employment.
(vi) Computer literate.
(vii) Must be a Full Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management with a current Practicing Certificate.
A Fellow will have added advantage.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
The appointment will be on Permanent and Pensionable terms and conditions of service. Signed applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates and at least two (2) verifiable referees should be sent to the address below on or before 26th December, 2018.