Business Relationship Lead
First Quantum Minerals - Solwezi, North-Western
Requisition Number: 504892
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Categories: Information Technology
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. has grown from a small mineral operation in Zambia into a multinational mining business in less than two decades, with a global portfolio of copper and nickel assets in Europe, Africa, Australia and South America. This phenomenal growth is down to FQM people who have strived to be Bolder, Smarter and Driven in everything they do.
In March 2013, First Quantum Minerals acquired Inmet Mining Corporation, a Canadian-based mining company primarily producing copper and zinc from mines in Finland, Spain and Turkey, with also a major copper deposit under development in Panama, known as Cobre Panama. The combination of the First Quantum and Inmet assets has created one of the world’s leading copper producers with a geographically diversified portfolio of high-quality operations and development projects in eight countries across five continents.
With a strategic plan to produce more than 1 million tonnes per annum of copper within five years, the Company is poised to become the largest, widely-held pure-play copper producer and one of the top five copper producers in the world.
This position will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
Qualifications and Experience
- National Diploma, BCom, BTech or BSc focused on Information Technology / Information Systems
- Business analysis industry certification
- ITIL Foundation and Service Design certification. Continual Service Improvement advantageous.
- Project management industry certification advantageous
- Agile (Scrum) Product Owner certification
- Process management and optimisation industry certification
- Business Relationship Management industry certification advantageous
- 3+ years experience working within a busy global IT team
- 3+ years experience in IT management
- 3+ years experience working within mixed IT environments
- IT Security process and procedures (e.g. ISO27001, NIST, etc.)